Welcome to the Tweaking Tools web site (the "Web Site"). Please review the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the Web Site. By accessing, using or downloading any materials from the Web Site, you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms"). In addition, when you purchase any Tweaking Tools product you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such purchase. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use this Web Site.
Limited Right to Use
This Web site is owned and operated by Xportsoft Technologies. Unless otherwise specified, everything on this Web site is the property of Xportsoft Technologies. Nothing on this Web Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Xportsoft Technologies's or any licensor's intellectual property rights, whether by implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses. Any unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Web Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws,
the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Software Use Restrictions
Any software that may be made available to download from this Web Site
("Software") is the copyrighted work of Xportsoft Technologies and/or Xportsoft Technologies's
licensors. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies
or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user agrees to the License Agreement
terms by installing, copying, or using the Software. The Software is made available for downloading
solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing,
the copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or
redistribution is expressly prohibited. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in
accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe
civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, XPORTSOFT TECHNOLOGIES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL XPORTSOFT TECHNOLOGIES OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY XPORTSOFT TECHNOLOGIES PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF XPORTSOFT TECHNOLOGIES OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Xportsoft Technologies assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, or content of the materials provided on this Web site. You should not assume that the materials on this Web site are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), CONDITION OR OTHER TERM OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED.
External Links on the Site
This Web site may contain links to web sites controlled by parties other than Xportsoft Technologies. Xportsoft Technologies is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or use of these third party web sites. Xportsoft Technologies is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Xportsoft Technologies of the linked web site. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses or other items of a destructive nature.
This site is created and controlled by Xportsoft Technologies in the Haryana, India. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
User Conduct and User Feedback
You represent and warrant that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of the Website. You agree not to use the Website for any purpose that is unauthorized or unlawful and you acknowledge that Your failure to do so may subject You to civil and criminal liability. You further agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
You may link to the Website provided that You comply with the following: i) You do not create a frame, browser or border around the content of the site ii) You do not misrepresent Your relationship with Tweaking Tools or imply that it is endorsing You or Your products or services iii) You do not link to a website that:
- is discriminatory on the basis of a person's sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief;
- is hateful, harassing or abusive by intent or otherwise;
- is derogatory to any individual or group or causes any other person annoyance, inconvenience or worry;
- is defamatory, libelous or deceptive about any person, organization or product;
- is offensive, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, pornographic, threatening or criminal;
- is in violation of the privacy of others or otherwise breaches any obligation of confidentiality by which You are bound;
- unfairly criticizes or misrepresents others;
- is reasonably considered to be of an inflammatory nature or constitutes discussion on politics, religion and religious matters;
- constitutes unsolicited, commercial or advertising material, pyramid schemes, chain letters or other junk mail of any kind;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, scrapers, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, modify, impede, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information or others' use of the Website;
- constitutes an offer, for sale or otherwise, of any firearms, explosives, weapons, tobacco products, controlled substances, pharmaceuticals, counterfeit or stolen articles, registered or unregistered securities, or any items that would cause Xportsoft Technologies to violate any applicable law or regulations;
If you have questions regarding the